Leucate beach, Vacation rental house
Price on request
“The Countess's House”.
You will travel through time while occupying this single-storey house which is steeped in history. Holidays at the sea “like in the old days”, because the architecture and services of the house are typical of the very first fishermen's houses, so loved by Leucate Plage. With the added bonus of significant comfort elements: wifi, private parking, large garden.
For 6 people (or 8 max)
- An equipped kitchen and pantry,
- A living room with lounge area and dining area,
- A terrace and a large fully fenced garden,
- A shower room with WC,
- A bedroom with a 140 cm bed and storage space,
- A bedroom with a 140 cm bed, two 80 cm bunk beds, and storage,
- A toilet.
GOOD TO KNOW :
- Not air-conditioned, but a crossing house on the seafront where drafts are easy.
- Wifi + television.
- Well-equipped kitchen: Senseo coffee machine, filter coffee maker, kettle, toaster.
- Gas stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven.
- Dishwasher, washing machine.
- The terrace will be shaded by parasols provided in the house.
- Electric barbecue available, garden tables and chairs.
- The garden is very spacious and completely fenced.
- Parking is in the garden, to the side of the house. Possibility of parking 2 or even 3 cars depending on their size.
- Beachfront, the beach is on the other side of the sidewalk.
- 2 min walk from the Côte Rêvée esplanade, 2 min from the tobacco shop, grocery store and bread store.
- 5 min walk from the fruit and vegetable merchant.
- 20 minutes on foot or 8 minutes by bike from Carrefour Contact.
- 35 min walk from Leucate Village square, 12 min by bike or 10 min by car.
- Animals will only be admitted on request.
ON DEMAND :
Possibility to rent bed linen and towels.
Possibility of rental +/- 7 days, depending on the season and demand.
2024 PRICES pending.
- Surface of the land : 400 m²
- Exposition : southeast
- View : Bord de mer
- 2 bedroom
- 1 terrace
- 1 shower
- 2 WC
- 1 parking